One click app installs... they're never just one click.
Here's some advice for business owners on why agencies charge so much for setup and integration of one click apps (and why they should)
We've been around digital space for 15 years and have done a lot of integration pieces; from simple to complex. While things have gotten a lot easier with providers opening up their API's and building out middle-ware/wrappers to help merchants integrate quicker; there's still a lot of work that needs to be done.
Things to consider:
- Do you require a basic/advanced setup. What does this look like and what configuration is required within the platform?
- Are there any other additional areas of use that need to be set up and configured (Webhooks, API, transactional email/sms etc.)
- Do you need to redesign components for the new integration?
- How will this integration talk with existing apps and plug-in?
- Do I need to build out a new process to manage this integration?
- Do I need to train staff on how to use this integration
The list is endless.
What have been some of the challenges you've come across with 'one-click install apps'?